M & M Rural Fencing is a privately owned and operated business. Based in the Midwest of Western Australia. We have been providing quality fencing services since 2002.
Primarily our service has been rural fencing, with security/chainmesh fencing and stockyard building becoming part of our services for the last eight years. With the ability to remote camp, our contracts have ranged from the Kimberly to the Southern Wheatbelt.
Since 2008 we have been involved in the development of Straintek Strainers TM, a Western Australian owned and manufactured strainer system.
As a well established contract fencing business, our equipment consists of;
- 2010, 279C CAT Compact track loader. Attachments inc, cement bucket, PD5 Digga w/augers, forks and 4 in 1 bucket.
- 2012 Bobcat Grader (2.4mtr moldboard) Quick attach.
- 2010 Kanga series 8. Attachments inc, cement mixer, 4 in 1 bucket, forks, ditch witch, PD1 Digga w/augers.
- 2000 9 tonne FG Hino truck
- 2001 MP4500 Iveco Side Tipper
- 2010 Isuzu NPS300 flat tray, 4 x 4
- 2006 Toyota Landcruiser flat tray, 4 x 4
- 2008 Toyota Hilux flat tray, 4 x 4 (Mine spec)
- CANAM 4 wheel ATV
- 3-1/2" and 8” Mincon Down Hole Hammer with 400cfm compressor, depth 15 mtrs
- 2 x Westaire 45cfm air compressor and air dolly
- Equipment trailer x 2
- Fire fighter x 2
- Gensets, Welders, Jackhammer, Chainsaw, manual fencing tools and various other air and electrical tools.
- Mobile camp kitchen
When required the machinery listed above facilitates two independent contract teams including remote camp facilities.
All equipment is well maintained or near new. We are also committed to best practice when it comes to health, safety and environmental.
Our team, management and tradespeople, are fully inducted and conform to all safety policy's and management proposals.
Time management forms an important part of our business structure. Using Time Line Planning, we are able to estimate realistic completion times, while accounting for delays caused by seasonal conditions (rain or extreme heat), travel constraints or material supply/delivery. It also allows us to estimate workforce requirements. By using this method, we have succeeded in completing all of our contracts on time while maintaining a competitive outlook on behalf of our clients.